These terms and conditions are an offer ("Offer") by graphic design firm name/registered trade name("Tru Soundz Entertainment") to [NAME OF BUSINESS/CLIENT]("Client") made on [DATE] for Tru Soundz Entertainment to provide creative work ("Work" – as described below) as requested by Client. Once Work has begun, Client agrees to the terms stated below.
1. Work. Client retains Tru Soundz Entertainment to create. Work includes only the final, deliverable art, and not any preliminary work or sketches. Client receives a three revision limit on all Work. If Client is not satisfied after the three revisions, Tru Soundz Entertainment will charge $6 per additional revision Client requests.
2. Price and Delivery. The non-refundable fee for Work is [DEPENDING ON ITEM]. Payment must be made in full or a deposit should be received before any work begins. [Excluding Logo Designs and special Packages]. Payment should be made in the method and manner specified by Tru Soundz Entertainment. Work is to be delivered no later than [3-12 BUSINESS DAYS], but Client agrees that the date of delivery is not material to this Agreement. No finalized artwork files will be delivered until balance is paid off. Client has 15 days to fulfill balance invoice - after that, there is a 15% interest fee added.
3. Grant of Rights. Tru Soundz Entertainment may use client's work in our portfolio (including, but not limited to, any website that displays client's works). Client and Tru Soundz Entertainment agrees that when asked, Client must properly identify Tru Soundz Entertainment as the creator of the work. Client does not have a proactive duty to display Tru Soundz Entertainment's name together with work, but Client may not seek to mislead others that work was created by anyone other than Tru Soundz Entertainment. Draft files of artwork are property of Tru Soundz Entertainment, and shall not be used in any matter or posted onto Social Media unless otherwise stated. That can be breach of contract, and cause Client to forfeit project. In this case, no refund.
4. Cancellation, and Expiration. The fee for Work is non-refundable. If Client nonetheless does not want or refuses to receive Work, Tru Soundz Entertainment may decide whether or not to complete Work, and will exclusively retain all rights to work.
5. Limitation of Liability. Client agrees that Tru Soundz Entertainment will not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages), that arise from Tru Soundz Entertainment performance of this commission (including, but not limited to, failure to perform in a timely manner, regardless of whether the failure was intentional or negligent.)
Last updated and revised 2/26/2016